All our pilots are certified instructors with various international organizations such as FAI (Europe), ASC (USA) and Royal Thai Flying Club.
Club Manager | Pilot | Instructor
Mark has been actively flying paramotors and paragliders since 2000
- Certified flight instructor and tandem pilot with Aero Sport Connection (USA)
- Certified flight instructor and tandem pilot with United States Powered Paragliding Association. www.usppa.org
- Certified flight instructor with RASAT-FAI
- Production manager for AirDesing paragliders at their factory in Thailand. www.acrocross-gliders.com
- Paramotor glider test pilot for AirDesign www.ad-gliders.com
- Consultant and equipment inspector for PPG for the Royal Aeronautic Sports Association of Thailand (RASAT-FAI)
- Member of the Thai Forest Police. Responsible for surveying forest areas reporting on illegal cutting, dumping or natural damage to Thai forests.
- Work experience in the paramotor industry as technical assistant and test pilot at Fly Products, Italy. 2004 (www.flyproducts.com)
- Advanced Flight Instructor in Miami Florida, USA with Aerolight LLC. 2003 (www.aerolight.com)
- ESPN Star Sports, Singapore. Narrated by Sanjeev Palar.
- WWF Greater Mekong Program. Documenting bio-diversity in the Mekong region along the Thailand border.
- Elephant Nature Project in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Aerial imaging for conservation.
- Wildlife1 in Chiang Dao, Thailand. Aerial imaging for the documentary; Closing a Deadly Gateway.
- Elephant Conservation Network in Kanchanaburi, Thailand. Mapping elephant transects with the paramotor
- Korean Broadcasting System in Krabi, Thailand. Aerial imaging for documentary.
- France5 in Krabi, Thailand. Aerial imaging for documentary.
- Traffic (Wildlife Trade Monitoring Network). Documentary.
- INA-Instituto Nacional de Archeologia, Mexico. Aerial mapping of pre- Columbian sites.
- Video Image TV in Sri Lanka. Directing the creation of a paramotor school and aerial photography services for Sri Lanka.
- Tanzania. Project to teach farm owners to fly paramotor trikes for monitoring crops.
- Black Mountain Golf in Hua Hin, Thailand. Using the paramotor as a platform for hole-by-hole and promotional aerial imaging.
A bit about what we do
Paramotor flight has the potential to be one of the safest forms of aviation. The primary reason is low air speed and inherent stability.
The research and technology that is constantly being applied to paramotoring has made this form of flight extrememely accessible and safe for the general public.
Our goal is to provide and go beyond the industry standard of skill and experience while developing knowledge of safe weather conditions. Our team of dedicated pilots are fully certified with EU and US permits for discovery and solo flights and have over ten years of flight experience in collaboration with people from all over the world. Training is provided in English, Spanish or French.